Purchase Order Information for SQL Server Comparison Tool
AlfaAlfa Software Corporation accepts purchase orders from most corporations, schools, and governmental agencies. Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. We can not accept your purchase order unless you agree to all of these items.
You can either fax, mail, or email the purchase order to us at:
- All purchase orders must contain contact information for a person at your organization. This contact information must include that person's name, phone number, and email address.
- Payment terms are net 30. All late payments on purchase orders are subject to a $35.00 per hundred dollars of value late fee.
- If payment is not received within 45 days, your license to use our software will be canceled. The fee to re-instate a software license, once canceled, is $100.
- We can not accept purchase order numbers over the phone, or purchase requisition forms.
- We do not accept partial payment of purchase orders. An invoice, including all late fees and penalties, must be paid in full or your partial payment will be refused.
- The terms and conditions under which we accept purchase orders are subject to change without notice.
Our contact and billing information is as follows:
Thanks for your interest in our products!